Monday, June 10, 2013


 

Alright so I am going to have to make this quick. That’s cool about Hannah’s farewell. I’m sure she will do great. And that’s super cool that you met the Morgan’s. I am way excited to meet them!! I am so pumped. I was so dang mad when you told me that people are going to fall in love with their daughter! We already have enough problems with that kind of stuff haha. Love ya mom

 

            Alright so this is going to be really quick because there are sister missionaries showing up for us to take them to the airport so they can fly to Denmark. But this week was crazy! We started by having sisters conference on Tuesday and I didn’t even know what to do with myself haha. There were 4 elders there and 50 sisters. It was super weird to be out numbered like that but it was an amazing meeting. The best part was when we watched Stephanie Nielson’s Mormon message. She is the Clarks daughter and then Sister Clark stood up to talk about her and it was a really cool experience. 

           

            The next 5 days were all spent on exchanges. It was the most insane week I have had on my mission. Thankfully the Kremers bought us some blow up beds so we didn’t just have to sleep on the ground everywhere. Some of the highlights from the week were going to Fairview Heights again. It was fun to go back and get to see the Kremers and Sandy again. It was super cool to see some of the work I did there paying off as well. They aren’t baptizing any of my investigators or anything, but they have found a ton of their investigators from looking for the people that I taught. We got to teach a lesson to a girl who is the daughter of one of my former investigators and she is getting baptized in a few weeks. It’s crazy how God works sometimes. 

 

            The other exchange that I really enjoyed was going back to Oakville and serving a day with Elder Anderson again. That guy is so cool and I could serve the rest of my mission with him. We just got to go around and work hard and have fun all day and it was great. We even got to paint the outside of a house. That took forever!! But it was super fun. I am so thankful for all of the many great missionaries that I get to see and how much they each bless my life. I love each of them so much.

 

Transfers are coming up in just a few days and we have a lot of planning to do over the next few days. I am preparing to get a new companion and get a new mission president and there are all kinds of different emotions going around in my head, but overall I can feel that peace of knowing that everything is going to be alright. I love this gospel and I am so thankful for it. I will talk to you all again soon.

 

-Elder Banks

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you. We love you and miss you.
    Grandpa & Grandma Lund

    ReplyDelete